A TriFind.com News Department Race Profile of:
The Eureka Gold Classic Triathlon
Saturday, June 30, 2007 ::: Eureka, South Dakota: Eureka Gold Classic Triathlon
- Long Course: Swim ½ mile, Bike 24 miles, Run 6 miles
- Short Course: Swim ¼ mile, Bike 12 miles, Run 3 miles
- Start Time: 8:30 am central time
- Location: Eureka Lake Beach Area
- Phone: (605) 284-2055
- email: email@example.com
- Printable Entry Form At: - (coming soon)
- Course Info: Starts at Lake Eureka Beach Area
- Long course for individuals and teams: lake swim 1/2 mile, bike on blacktop road surface 24 miles, and run asphalt 6 mile scenic loop around Eureka.
- Short course for individuals and teams: swim 1/4 mile, bike 12 miles, and run 3 mile mile scenic loop around Eureka.
- Aid Station:
- Water at 6th and 12th mile of bike course
- Water at 2nd, 3rd & 6th mile of the run
- More: Shower and restroom facilities available
- 2007 Results At: TriFind.com - (.pdf file)
- 2006 Results At:
- TriFind.com - (.pdf file)
- TriFind.com - (.txt file)
- (Eureka is in northern South Dakota, 130 miles north/northeast of Pierre,
73 miles west/northwest of Aberdeen, and 25 miles east of Mound City)
DIVISIONS:Male Female 39 and under
Open 40 and over
Team – (3 person open) Long and Short Course
Team – (Female Only) Long and Short Course
Trophies for Division Winner
Medal for Second Place
T-shirts will be given to all entrants.
Member of South Dakota Point Series
Lodging: Lakeview Motel
Please make reservations early
Camping Facilities Available
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
No fins, paddles, snorkels or floatation devices are allowed.
Body suits must be sleeveless.
Shoulders must be uncovered for race numbers.
Swim caps must be worn.
Helmets are required while riding the bike.
Participants may walk the bicycle at any time and must follow traffic laws at all times.
No drafting of another bicycle or any other vehicle is allowed.
Running, walking, or crawling is allowed on the run portion of the race.
Race numbers must be displayed at all times
No personal support crew allowed to assist during event.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This TriFind.com News Department Race information page was updated on 08/26/06 Some information may have changed, always contact race officials before making your final race plans.
Race Name: Eureka Gold Classic Triathlon
Race Director: David Roggenkamp
Phone: (605) 284-2055