THE 2007 NORTH DAKOTA
Presented By The V-MAX WETSUIT
Sunday, February 25, 2007 Minot, ND:
Minot Family YMCA Blizzard Biathlon
- Adults: Run 5 miles, Swim 500 yards
- Kids: Run 1 mile, Swim 100 yards
- Location: Minot Family YMCA 3515 16th ST SW
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race Info At: ymcaminot.org
- Course Info: Two loop run with 2 moderate hills each loop. Swim in a 25 yard pool.
- 2007 Results At: Click Here
You may register at the YMCA or mail completed form to the Minot Family YMCA, PO. Box 69, Minot, ND 58702
Saturday May 12, 2007 ::: Grand Forks, North Dakota:
Dewey Kvidt Memorial Duathlon & 5K
- Duathlon :: Run 3 miles, Bike 15 miles, Run 3 miles
- 5k : Run (or Walk) 3.1 miles
- Location: Ulland Park/South Middle School, 2100 47th Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND
- email: email@example.com
- Course Info: Flat throughout. The bike transition area will be occupying part of the Ulland Park parking area.
- More: Cash awards to top 3 male and female finishers.
- Directions To Race: Ulland Park is located at 47th Avenue South and South Columbia Road.
- From I-29 North or South, take the 32nd Avenue exit and head east on 32nd to Columbia Road. Turn right on Columbia Road and head south to 47th Avenue. Turn left on 47th Avenue and head east. The parking lot for Ulland Park and South Middle School will be on your right
- 2007 Results At: Duathlon / 5K - (.pdf files)
- 2006 Results At: deweydu.org - (.pdf file)
Sunday, June 10, 2007 ::: Bismarck, North Dakota:
- Sprint ::: Swim 500 meters, Bike 12.4 miles, Run 3.1 miles
- Olympic ::: Swim 1500 meters, Bike 24.9 miles, Run 6.2 miles
- Location: Misty Waters Marina - North of Bismarck
- Phone: Epic Sports - 701-221-9833
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Info: The venue is situated along the Missouri River with beautiful scenery and a flat course for the run but some challenging hills for the bike course.
- Sprint Distance event will be 500M swim, 20K bike, 5k run
- Olympic Distance event will be 1500M swim, 40K bike, 10K run
- Swim will be in Misty Waters Marina(Wet Suits required)
- Bike will be an out and back course along Hwy 1804
- Run will be an out and back course on Burnt Creek Loop for the 5K and a loop course for the 10k around Brunt Creek Loop.
- More: Water temp is expected to be cold - (this is the Missouri River)Wet suits are recommended.
- Directions To Race: Venue is located north of Bismarck approximately 4 miles. Take River Road north from Pioneer Park to Burnt Creek Loop - turn left - the go west approximately 1.5 miles to the Misty Waters Marina.
- 2007 Results: onlineraceresults.com
- 2006 Results: ndcycling.com
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 :: Bismarck, North Dakota:
Evening Off-Road Duathlon
- Trail Run 1 mile, Mountain Bike 11 miles, Trail Run 3 miles
- Location: Sleepy Hollow Park
- 2007 Results At: Click Here
Saturday, July 28, 2007 ::: Dickinson, North Dakota:
West River Triathlon
- Swim ¼ mile, Bike 12 miles, Run 3 miles
- Location: West River Community Center
- email: email@example.com
- Course Info: Sprint Triathlon
- Swim: Indoor 25 yard pool
- Bike: Basically a out and back route with volunteers and local law enforcement assisting in traffic control.
- Run: A loop that will start and finish at the Community Center.
- 2007 Results At: onlineraceresults.com
- 2006 Results At: pickleevents.com
- 2005 Results At: pickleevents.com
Sunday, August 26, 2007 ::: Mandan, North Dakota:
- Olympic ::: Swim 1000 meters, Bike 26 miles, Run 6.2 miles
- Sprint ::: Swim 500 meters, Bike 13 miles, Run 3.1 miles
- Ages 11 to 14 ::: Swim 200 yards, Bike 6 miles, Run 1 mile
- Ages 10 and under ::: Swim 100 yards, Bike 3 miles, Run ½ mile
- Start Time:
- Olympic: 8:00 a.m.
- Sprint 9:00 a.m.
- Youth/Children: 9:30 a.m.
- Location: Mandan Community Center
- Phone: (701) 400-4571
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Info: Indoor swim at Mandan Community Center followed by road bike ride, running trail may include some x-country terrain as well as street running
- More: Categories include: Elite, Athena (>160# women), and Clydesdale (>200# men)
- Directions: Heading west on I-94, take the Sunset Drive exit, heading south. Follow this street until you see the Mandan Community Center sign on the right side of the road. You may turn at that street or the next one if you miss the first turn in.
- 2007 Results At: lifenets.org
- 2006 Results At: lifenets.org
- 2005 Results At: lifenets.org
Click Here For More Races And Results At:
The North Dakota Triathlon Directory
Click Here To Add Your Race
This scale provides you with your entire body make up ....
from body fat percentage to Basal Metabolic Rate
Muscle and Bone Mass measurements.
Allows you to better track your training and fitness goals
Digital Weight Body Fat % Healthy Range Indicator
Muscle mass, Bone Mass, Metabolic Age BMR Basal Metabolic Rate
Total Body Water % Four Person Memory w/ Guest and Athlete modes
Add A Race
Advertise on this page
Questions about this site should be sent to